The backyard is north east
facing. The slope of land is Gently Inclined
. More about the land block...
Grand Federation residence metres to water's edge
A tastefully restored Federation classic, the 1897 'Carthona' is a masterwork of period grandeur and contemporary functionality. It occupies a 1264sqm landholding just metres to the harbour foreshore and is privately nestled well back from the road.
- Fabulous marble topped island kitchen with Falcon stove
- Grand, combined living/dining boasts 3.5 metre ceilings
- Casual family room opening to a generous entertaining deck
- Four generous bedrooms, master with built-ins and fireplace
- Double glazing, leadlight windows, fireplaces plus new roof
- Beautifully restored woodwork and tiling throughout the home
- Pantry room, ventis air system, gas jets, back-to-base alarm
- Double lock-up garage, large workshop plus a storage shed
- DA approved plans updating kitchen and rear bedroom/bathroom
- Walk to Sutton Place shops and an easy commute to the CBD